Are you just starting TikTok and ready to start your first captioned video with captions Perhaps you’ve been there for a while. Do you wish to learn how to use TikTok written words?
It’s easy and takes just a few moments. Here’s how to add text and images to your TikTok videos.
How to add text on TikTok Videos
It is very simple to add text and box text to your TikTok videos. This can be done from the same editing screen that lets you add stickers, sounds, effects and sound effects.
Start the TikTok app from your mobile device. Next, grab or select the video to be used. You can then add text directly to your TikTok videos by following these steps:
- Once TikTok has you connected to the video editing menus, tap the icon at the bottom.
- Type the words that you wish to be included in your video.
- Optional: You can alter the text color or font. You can select your preferred color using the round color dots located at top of the keyboard. Tap the font options right above your keyboard to change your text font. For example, the option allows you to make italicized texts.
- Align your text (optional). Tap to the right of the font options.
- Optional: You can modify the caption style. To highlight different parts of your text, touch and hold the highlighted icon (denoted by an A) to the left. You can also use this option to bold your text or make it appear inside a box. You can tap the symbol to see more options.
- Tap Done after you’ve completed designing and typing your text.
- You can adjust the text’s position by dragging it across the screen.
- Tap Next and you will be taken to the uploading page. From there, you can upload or create your captioned movie.
TikTok allows users to stitch together videos. Users can add text to each stitched YouTube video.
Repeat the steps listed above.
You can also add multiple lines of text to your TikTok clip by following these steps. Each line of text will be treated as a separate element, or sticker.
Once you are happy with the phase, you may go ahead and describe your video. Add tags. Post your TikTok Video.
That’s it. This is how you added words to the TikTok Video. It’s as easy as making a TikTok video.
TikTok: Edit Text
If it is necessary to patch the text further, you may edit it before moving to publishing.
To do so, tap the written content and then select Edit from all the popup choices. After that, edit your caption according to your preference. Repeat the steps for adding text. After finishing your edits click Done.
However, if your video is already being drafted, you only need go to to your profile and select it in order to edit the words you wrote earlier. Follow the above instructions.
After publishing your video you can’t modify the added text.
Set the duration of TikTok’s Video Text and make text disappear
You can even make your text disappear from your video by setting the duration. You can also choose the point where you want the captions to appear in the video.
You can set how many words you want to appear on a TikTok videos by following these steps:
- Tap the appropriate text.
- Choose Select The options that appear will allow you to set the duration .
- Next, move the time slider located at the bottom to the left or the right to create a time frame for the text.
- To preview how the text will appear, tap the play button over the time slider.
- After you’re satisfied, click the check mark sign on the lower-right side of the screen.
TikTok Video Converts Text to Speech
Tik Tok text-to–speech feature makes it possible to convert the words that you wrote on your TikTok channel into speech. This feature can help you create awareness about what your TikTok clip is about.
To do this, simply touch the written text to select HTML-to-speech.
This converts all the words from your TikTok Video to audio. Once the conversion is completed, an audible voice will speak your words back.
Learn more on using text-to–speech on TikTok.
Make your TikTok video more interesting
TikTok’s short and dynamic videos can help you reach a wider audience. You can also add responsive texts to your videos to add variety and interest to your content.
TikTok offers many creative options, depending on the purpose of your use. TikTok can be stopped at any time.