This article will demonstrate how to send GIFs through Snapchat.
This article will teach you how to use Snapchat Stories to create GIFs, and how to share GIFs through Snapchat Stories updates.
Snapchat Snaps – How to Use GIFs
You can easily add GIFs to your Snaps.
- Open your Snap engine to take a photo/video.
- Click the Sticker icon on the row to your right.
- Scroll down and select a GIF to be added to your photo or video. You can also use the search bar to type in a keyword or phrase.
- Drag the GIF you created in step 1 to the location that you want on your screen.
- You have the option to pinch your screen to change the size of the GIF.
- You can send the Snap to your Stories to friends/contacts, or save it to your gallery to share on other social media platforms.
Drag a GIF you added to Snap towards the Bin Icon.
You can quickly add GIF stickers to any message. Use Bitmoji and Scissors to make stickers or avatars.
Snapchat Messages – How to Send GIFs
Snapchat chats can be more difficult than sending GIFs through Snaps.
The GIPHY keyboard is required for iOS. The Gboard app for Android will be needed.
How to Get GIFs on Snapchat Android
Gboard will be the default keyboard on most Android phones.
Click on Settings > Systems > Languages to set Virtual keyboard as your default keyboard.
After installing the Gboard App, you can launch it from your desktop and follow the instructions.
Grant the permissions you need and you’re good to go.
Let’s get back on the main business. How to send GIFs to Snapchat messages from Android.
- Chat to the recipient of the GIF you want to send.
- Click the text bar to open the keyboard..
- Tap on the GIF icon in the menu bar.
- There are many GIFS you can choose from. Click on the one that interests you and tap on it to send.
How to Get GIFs on Snapchat (for iOS).
Follow these steps to obtain GIFs for Snapchat iOS:
Go to Settings > General > Keyboards Tap to see your keyboard options
- Tap Create a new keyboard. To add it to your screen, click on it.
- Once you’ve added the Giphy keyboard in your list, it will be displayed in the active keyboards area. To access more settings, tap it.
- To grant full permissions to your app, toggle the Allow complete accessibility option. Then tap Permit in the pop-up.
Now you can switch keyboards when texting with your iPhone.
Send GIFs via Snapchat Chats from Your iPhone
Go to Snapchat and open the chat with your friend to send the GIF.
- To change keyboard settings, tap the Globe Icon to the left of the spacebar.
- Select Giphy from the following list.
- Enter a keyword into the search bar to search for the GIF you are searching for and then click the copy button.
- Copy the GIF and paste it into the box. Then, hit the Send button.
Online Expressions: Additional Expressions
These days, virtual communication is the majority. Snapchat GIFs are a great way to personalize your communication.
We hope you’ll take advantage of this feature, and explore other features to make your app more exciting.