When you ask Alexa to play a song, your smart speakers will automatically stream from Amazon Music. This is how to use Apple Music with Alexa speakers.
How do you play Apple Music on Alexa
Tap Menu>>> Settings> Music & Podcasts> Link New Service in the Alexa app. Click Menu>> to play songs from Apple Music. Select Allow To Use. Tap View Music Setup to enter your Apple ID password.
- Open Amazon.
- Next, tap on More.
- Next, tap Settings.
- Tap Music & Podcasts will be available under Alexa Preferences. Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Next, tap Link New Service.
- Next, choose Apple Music from the drop-down menu. If you don’t see Apple Music, go back to the top and select Default Service.
- Tap Next, enable
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Next, select Allow.
- Then, tap Close.
- Next, click Visit Music Settings.
- Click Change and then choose Apple Music as your default streaming service. Apple Podcasts may also be used.
If you want Apple Music to play a song according to your instructions, you may need to add the “on Apple Music” option.
“Alexa play [song]” on Apple Music “
Check out our list to see more cool things Alexa can do.
Smart speaker w/ Alexa
3 starting at $24.63
April 29, 2022 at 5:06 pm
ASUS Gaming VG24VQ 24″ Full HD 1920×1080 1ms MPRT 144Hz 2x HDMI, DisplayPort AMD FREESync…