This article will show you how to download YouTube videos to play offline with your Android device. The following information should work regardless of the manufacturer of you an Android handset: Samsung, Google, Huawei, Xiaomi, or any other brand.
If you’re a member of the YouTube Premium subscription, you can download YouTube videos directly from the official YouTube application. You will need a subscription that is paid however, you can try it for free and it includes other options beyond the possibility of saving videos.
To download a YouTube video YouTube on your Android start the YouTube application, search for the video you wish to download, and then click download under the movie. You can then select the quality option like 360p or 720p.
TubeMate YouTube Downloader
TubeMate is a third-party free application that downloads videos of YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion as well as other streaming services.
- Download TubeMate.
- Launch the app, and browse for the video that you would like to download on YouTube.
- Tap the Download icon.
- Choose what quality video you wish to download.
- Tap the red Download icon.
- Click the small white Download icon on the right side of the application to locate the offline video. Then, you can move it to another location, remove all the sound from the clip, name it, or erase it.
Y25s Downloader for YouTube
The website Y25s downloads YouTube videos YouTube to your computer then you can transfer the videos into your Android device. Another way to access Y25s is through your Android smartphone or tablet using an internet browser like Chrome as well as Firefox.
- Go to YouTube and type in the video’s URL. Then, choose the Start button..
- Select what quality video you wish to download and click the Get Link option.
- When you download the YouTube video on your computer, select .mp4 as the format and then select a location in which to store it in. YouTube video. Change the name of the video, should you choose to. (On Android, you don’t have the option to select an option to rename or folder this file.)
- Once the YouTube video has been downloaded onto your PC, transfer the file onto you Android to view it.