Samsung TVs are a trusted brand. It is known for its reliability, long life span, and other great qualities. It is also known for its reliability and long life span. There are still some issues Samsung TV owners may face. Today’s post will focus on the input source problem with Samsung TVs. This is a common problem for many Samsung TV owners.
Samsung Tv Input Source Not Working
There may be problems with the input source of your Samsung TV after connecting external devices. There could be many reasons.
What can I do to fix my Samsung TV?
A power cycle is a simplest and most efficient way to fix your problem. Your Samsung TV will also need to be powered up.
- First, turn off all HDMI devices that are connected to your Samsung TV. Next, disconnect all cables from your TV.
- Unplug the TV’s power cord. Hold it for between 30 and 45 seconds.
- Connect all HDMI cables with their ports.
- Next, connect the TV’s power cord back to the power socket. Now, turn on the TV.
If you have not been able to fix the problem with the Samsung TV input source, try the following steps
Cold Reboot Your Samsung Smart TV
Some users claimed that cold booting their Samsung TV solved the problem with the input.
Similar to Set Hisense black screen for death
Choose the Correct Input Source
The source input must be the same as the HDMI cable attached to external devices if you want your TV to recognize it.
Use the HDMI cable
Sometimes an issue with the HDMI cable from your external device can cause it not to connect correctly. This problem can be fixed by disconnecting the HDMI cables from the TV’s side panel or back and connecting them to the external device.
Connect the HDMI cable between HDMI 2 and HDMI 1. Next press the source button.
Replacing the HDMI Cable
If your HDMI cables are not connecting properly, you may have a defective HDMI cable.
Similar to TV keeps turning off
Connect an External Device
Try disconnecting, reconnecting or replacing your HDMI cables if nothing works. You can test this by connecting or replacing an external device.
- Disconnect the cable from any external device that is connected to the TV.
- Connect another device to your tv. Turn on the tv.
- Verify that the HDMI source input is correct. If the problem persists,
What can I do to disable Auto-Detect HDMI? (HDMI-CEC)
Samsung’s auto-detect HDMI feature has been available for several years. Samsung has offered an auto-detect HDMI feature for the past few years. ).
Fix Samsung TV Keeps Modifying Input
* Use your remote to press Mute 7,2,9 and then press Exit.
The HDMI CEC feature has been disabled on the Samsung TV. When connected to an external device, your Samsung TV will no longer change the source.
- First, go to the TV source.
- Click the button Mute Vol -, Ch- -, Mute.
The input on your Samsung smart TV won’t change.
Similar to Install TV black screen
Replacing the batteries
My Samsung Tv can’t recognize HDMI inputs.
Can I manually alter the source of my Samsung Tv’s Samsung Tv?
If your Samsung TV’s remote stops working, you can manually change input by pressing the buttons on the back. This is very handy in emergency situations.
If your TV comes with a control stick
- The menu will be located in the lower-left corner. To navigate to the source option, press the control to your left.
- Next, press OK (Release and press it), then navigate to HDMI and select the source input number.
Tip: If you still have trouble changing the source, download the Smartthings App from the app store or play store. Follow the prompts for adding your TV and then follow the instructions to access it via your smartphone.
Factory Reset Your Samsung Smart TV
A factory reset can be used to resolve any Samsung TV problem.
- Navigate the Settings.
- Choose the General option.
- Click on Reset. Click on Reset if you have not changed your pin.
- The factory reset of your TV will start. Although it may take some time, this can resolve your input issue.
In the event that your Samsung TV’s factory reset fails, you can contact customer service at Samsung to have them assist with fixing the problem.
How do I convert my TV into HDMI without a remote?
You have two options: use the Samsung SmartThings App or place a Control Stick at the power LED light.
How do you fix the Home and Source Buttons on your Samsung Smart TV
The source button can be used to reset your TV remote.
Open your remote’s back panel.
Take out the batteries.
Press the buttons on your remote for approximately 20 seconds. Hold the button down for 30 seconds.
Stop pressing the buttons after 20 seconds and replace the batteries
Also, check out our post on fixing hulu on Samsung smart TV.