Episode 2 of House of the Dragon is going to be dramatic. It’s no surprise that the Game of Thrones prequel series’ premiere was filled with political intrigues and family drama. And things will only get worse from here.
A recap of the HBO Max’s first episode is available for those who are interested. King Viserys, his wife and queen, died during a difficult – and horrendous to watch – childbirth sequence. He had to choose between Prince Daemon, his brother, or Princess Rhaenyra, as his new heir to Iron Throne. You’ll recall that Viserys chose to exile his brother to Hightower. He’s supposed be celebrating it. Now that the battle lines have been drawn for the Targaryen civil warfare, it’s only a matter time before the real fighting starts.
That’s enough plot recapping. To find out when House of the Dragon’s 2nd installment will be available on HBO Max, you can visit this page. We’ll tell you when it launches on streaming and where to watch it if HBO Max isn’t available in your region. So you know when new episodes will be released, we’ll give you a complete rundown of season 1.
This is the moment when House of the Dragon episode 2, takes off on HBO Max.
When will House of the Dragon episode 2, Episode 2 be available on HBO Max?
Daemon and Rhaenyra are about to get into an all-out war. Image credit: HBO
House of the Dragon episode 2 is available on HBO Max at 9 PM ET/ 6 PM PST .
This is the same time as the series’ premiere, which broke many records on HBO Max within hours of its release. It’s not bad for a fantasy series whose predecessor seemed to have alienated its core fans after the eighth seasons.
Where can I see House of the Dragon in the UK or other non-US territories.
Lord Corlys Velaryon will play a significant role in proceedings. (Image credit: HBO)
Are you not based in the US House of the Dragon fans need not worry, the series is available worldwide.
Its release date and time will vary depending on where you are located in the world. You can see the complete list below to find out when and where it will be available for streaming in your country.
- Australia Monday, August 29, at 11: AM AEST on Foxtel
- Canada Monday, August 28th at 2PM ET on Crave
- Germany Monday, August 29, at 3:00 AM CST on Sky Germany
- India Monday, August 29, at 6:30 AM IST on Disney Plus Hotstar
- Israel Monday, August 29, at 4 AM IST on Cellcom
- Italy Monday, August 29, at 3:00 AM CST on Sky Italy
- Japan – Monday, August 29, at 10 AM JST on the U-NEXT
- Latin America Sunday, August 28th at 9 PM ET on HBO Max
- New Zealand Monday, August 29, at 1 PM NZST via Sky SoHo
- Portugal Monday, August 29th at 2 AM WST on HBO Max
- Scandinavian countries Monday, August 29th at 3:00 AM CST on HBO Max
- Spain Monday, August 29th at 2 AM WST on HBO Max
- Switzerland Monday, August 29, at 3:00 AM CST on RTS
- United Kingdom Monday, August 29, at 2 AM BST on Sky Atlantic
House of the Dragon: complete release schedule
Want to find out when House of the Dragon’s weekly episodes will be available in your area? We can also help you with that.
If you don’t reside in the US, Canada or Latin America, new episodes of House of the Dragon could be released in your country on a different day. House of the Dragon episode 2 is scheduled to be released in North America on Sunday, August 28, but in Europe and the UK it will not launch until Monday August 29, 2012.
Here’s the complete release schedule for House of the Dragon, HBO Max:
- House of the Dragon Episode 1 Sunday, August 21 (available right now)
- House of the Dragon episode 2, Sunday, August 28
- House of the Dragon episode #3 Sunday, September 4
- House of the Dragon episode #4 Sunday, September 11
- House of the Dragon episode 5, Sunday, September 18
- House of the Dragon episode 6, Sunday, September 25,
- House of the Dragon episode 7, Sunday, October 2
- House of the Dragon episode 8. Sunday, October 9
- House of the Dragon Episode 9 Sunday, October 16
- House of the Dragon episode 11 Sunday, October 23
For more House of the Dragon content, visit how the HBO Max series sets new standards in sound design and visual fidelity on Warner Bros’ streaming service.