Your iPhone’s volume may be too low to allow you to hear the audio output from your headphones or speakers. If you have a bulky, heavy case, it’s easy for your iPhone to flip the silent switch, or accidentally lower the volume.
What is the best way to turn up the volume on my iPhone?
There are three options to increase volume on your iPhone.
How to Turn Up the Volume Using Volume Buttons
- Unlock Your iPhone.
- Hold the volume down button located on the left-hand side of your iPhone.
Adjust the Volume in The Settings App
- Start the Settings App.
- Tap Sounds and Haptics.
- To turn up the volume, use the Ringer or Alerts slider
- You may have a problem in your iPhone speaker if you can’t hear any sound.
Siri can turn up the volume
- Siri can be used to turn up the volume if you are already listening to music on your iPhone.
- Or, you can say “Hey Siri” and then hit the Home button. “
- To increase volume, say “Turn Up the Volume.”
- If you raise the volume in Settings, your iPhone will be audible when you adjust Ringer & Alerts slider.
- Your iPhone speaker may sound very soft even when you turn up the volume, or it could be blown. If this happens, it is most likely that it is damaged and will need to be repaired.