This article will cover everything you need to know regarding your Samsung Galaxy S6. It includes tips, tricks, and hacks for both beginners and more advanced Android users.
You can send text messages and email all day, but if you want to show someone something on your phone, you will need a photo. It’s easy to take a screenshot of the Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 edge by simply pressing two buttons at once or swiping across the screen. –Avram Piltch
Take Screenshots of the Galaxy S6 by Swiping
If you are comfortable using your entire hand to take a photo, you can swipe from one side to the other. However, slow down and be deliberate with your gesture.
Two-Button Screenshots of the Galaxy S6
Two buttons can be used in tandem. This may make it easier and faster. However, your fingers must press simultaneously.
- Hold the power button with one hand. It is located on your right side. Do not press the power button yet.
- Put another finger over the home button.
- Press both buttons simultaneously. Rather than taking a screenshot, you will go to sleep or go home.
Once you’ve taken a screenshot you can search it in a variety of ways.
- Notification: The most recent screen capture appears in your notification drawer as an alert. It can be deleted, edited, viewed, or shared from there.
- View the gallery.
- The folder in the /DCIM/Screenshots directory is on the phone’s memory.
Your screenshots will be uploaded exactly like the photos you took with your camera if you have automatic photo backup enabled in Facebook, Dropbox, or any other app. The images will be available immediately after they are taken on the Galaxy S6 with your phone and Dropbox.