Riot’s MMO is currently in development and one of the highlights of “League of Legends”. Some details have already been revealed by the game developer, which will give players an idea of what’s coming.
Riot will also be releasing its “League of Legends: Wild Rift” mobile version of “LoL,” to various consoles. The game company has not yet revealed any details about the release date or on which consoles it will be available.
Gwen, the new release date for ‘League of Legends,’ and her abilities
“League of Legends Patch 11.8 previously announced that the new popular champion would have arrived on Apr. 14. Gwen’s release date has been changed to April. 15.
Gwen will be arriving with the new SpaceGroove Series, as her arrival has been delayed. Here are some of her capabilities:
Gwen’s passive bonus on-hit magic damages. It will be based on her enemies’ maximum level of health. Her passive will heal her regardless of the damage she has taken.
Snip snip (Q or 1st Skills)
- She will quickly use her scissors between two and six times. Constructs additional magic damage.
- True damage will be dealt to her enemies who are located at the center.
Hallowed mist (W or Second Skill)
- Gwen will be surrounded by a spinning force field for five seconds. This will give her additional armor and magic resistance. She will be vulnerable to enemies who are not within the circle.
Skip and Cut (E or 3rd Skill).
- Gwen will sprint forward. This will give her the ability to unleash her attacks. These will enable her to attack faster, have greater range and take on-hit damage for up to four seconds.
Needlework – R or Last Skill
- She will cast Needlework three times if you have used her last skill. To unlock the next cast, she must hit an enemy within eight seconds. One needle will be fired by the first cast.
- HiTC states that the second cast will light three needles and the final cast will light five.
- Zhonya’s Hourglass
- Cosmic Drive
- Nashor’s Tooth
- Banshees Veil
- Lich Bane
- Rabadon’s Deathcap
- Staff without Pay
New bug in ‘League of Legends Patch 11.8
Patch 11.8 of “League of Legends”, not only introduced a new hero, updates, but also brought a bug that prevents some heroes from dealing critical damage. Gwen has not yet been released so she is not affected.
Riot had to remove three heroes from the servers due to this bug. Dot Esports reported these were Xayah and Twitch.
TechTimes has more information about “League of Legends” as well as other titles similar to it. Keep checking here for updates.