What is the reason Siri did not read my messages?
Apple has launched the ability to let Siri read messages out via text messages in an effort to allow you to use the iPhone hands-free. If you have the Announce Messages feature off, how to turn off Siri reading texts reads out messages when you’re wearing AirPods when paired to compatible Beats headphones, even if the phone remains locked. How can we stop Siri from reading Messages on our iPhones?
When you’re wearing earphones that are compatible with either the Apple Watch or iPhone, Siri will read your messages on text. However Siri can only be able to do this when you’re using your Apple Watch or iPhone, and only when your device has been secured. Some users may wish to be able to have their messages read to them. You should follow the steps below to turn them off.
The instructions presume that Announce messages by using Siri are enabled.
- On your, iPhone goes into settings.
- Select Control Center.
- Look through the list of Controls Available until you come across that Announcement message… (The full option allows you to announce messages with how to turn off Siri reading texts but you might not see all the messages on your screen due to the size of your screen.) Select on the plus ( +) (minus) to eliminate Announcements from your choices.
This option removes the announcements in Control Center. Control Center will be completely removed till you choose to turn it on once more.
Are you able to stop Siri from reading messages temporarily?
The answer is straightforward: yes. It is a good idea to do this if Siri can be described as a function you frequently use and it is a feature you use frequently, then Siri feature is helpful for you at the moment, you’re not sure if you should turn it off. It’s better to disable this how to turn off Siri reading texts function for just a brief period of duration. It’s simple and quick to do this using your phone’s Control Center.
Here’s how you can stop Siri from not being able to read messages in text for a brief amount of time
- To begin, swipe downwards to the left upper edge of the iPhone’s screen.
- Then press and hold, and after which hold and press the Announce the Messages Siri button. The icon will appear as a white, empty box that has a black border. It also has a red soundwave pattern that is located in the upper right corner on the top right corner of the box.
- Then the pop-up menu will show up. The menu will offer three choices: On, Shut off for a few minutes, and off for the rest of the day.
How to turn off Siri reading texts From Your Apple Watch
When you’re sporting your Apple Watch and don’t have access to your phone, you can make use of it to prevent how to turn off Siri from reading texts messages loudly and also. It’s similar to blocking messages that are announced by using how to turn off Siri reading texts by using Control Center on iPhone. Control Center is a feature on iPhone.
- If you own the Apple Watch, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access Control Center. Control Center.
- Scroll down the page, and then click on the Announce messages icon (it’s exactly like the icon in iOS). This will turn this feature. and you’ll need to enable it again.
- You can also hold and press the icon for Announcement. This will show an options menu which you can select