Sign out, if you’ve ever used Netflix to log into a hotel or give your password to another person. You can log off Netflix using your smartphone, computer, or TV.
Sign out of Netflix on your TV
Navigate to the home screen of the app to sign out. Next, use the remote control to press the Leave button to open a menu. Scroll down to find Get help. Next, click Sign out and then Yes.
- Open Netflix and go to the home screen. This will return you to the home screen.
- Next, press and hold the Left key on the remote to open it.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Get help. Press down on the remote followed by the Select OK or Enter buttons.
- Then select Sign out.
- Click on Yes to confirm.
Signing out of Netflix with a web browser
Navigate to Netflix.com, and then select your user. Next hover your mouse over your user icon at the top-right. Finally, click Sign out Netflix at the bottom of the popup menu.
- Open your web browser and go to the address. Netflix.com.
Notification – Signing in is optional if asked.
- Next, select your user. If you are the only one on the account, you can skip this step.
- Next hover your cursor over a user icon. The pop-up menu will appear.
- Sign out of Netflix. This option will be at the bottom of the pop-up menu.
Sign out of Netflix with a computer application
Sign out of Netflix by clicking the three-dot icon in the top-right. The pop-up menu will allow you to choose Sign Out.
Sign up for Netflix on an Android or iPhone
Open the app on Android or iPhone, and select your profile to sign in.
- Select the user you want to use. If you are the only person using the account, you can skip this step.
- Next tap the profile icon. This icon is located in the upper right corner.
- Next tap Login.
- Click Yes. If you are using an Android phone, you will need to sign in again.
Sign up for Netflix on All Devices
To sign out remotely from Netflix.com, visit Netflix.com or the mobile app.
- Use a browser to visit Netflix.com You can also complete these steps using the mobile app.
- Next, click the profile icon. This icon is located in the upper right corner.
- Next, click Account.
- Next, select Sign out from all devices. Scroll down to the Settings section.
- Click To Sign Up
Next time you access Netflix, your password will be required again. You should change your password if you suspect someone else may have your password. To do this, go to Netflix.com/YourAccount and select Change Password.