Printing documents and web pages is simple on a Mac.
How to print on a Mac
On Macs, you can print a document by clicking File>Print or the Command + keyboard shortcut. Next, choose Print from the drop-down menu.
- Navigate to the webpage or document you wish to print on your Mac.
- Next, click on the Apple Menu Bar. This will be in the upper-left corner near the Apple icon.
- Next, click Copy at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
To skip the last two steps, press the Command +keys combination key combination on your keyboard. This keyboard shortcut can be used in any program that allows you to print.
- Next, choose your printer in the pop-up window. The drop-down menu can be found in the upper right corner. Pinter.
Notification: You will need to choose Add Printer, or Nearby Printers if there are not any printer options. You can add a printer directly to your Mac using our step-by-step guide.
- Once you have selected your printer, select how many pages or copies you want to print. Click on the circle below Pages to choose the pages you want to print.
- Click Print. Click Print.
This is how to print two-sided on a Mac printer.
What is the best way to print a double-sided PDF from a Mac
A Mac can print double-sided documents easily. In Apple’s menu bar, click File > Printer. Next, click Show Details. Select the drop-down menu which includes the app name. Then select Layout. Next, select Layout.
Notification- If your printer doesn’t support double-sided printing, the Two-Sided checkbox is grayed.
To print multiple documents with the same settings, click on the Presets dropdown menu. Then choose Save Current Setting as Preset.