I don’t know if you guys are aware, but I am the person who brings his phone to the bathroom to listen to my favorite songs. My iPhone 13 is more likely to get splashes of water than I thought. The water ends up in the speaker grills on the bottom. The iPhone doesn’t have a water eject function. Apple Watch does, however. This Siri shortcut draws water from your iPhone’s speaker grills using low-frequency sound.
How to Remove Water from Your iPhone (2022).
This useful Siri shortcut is known as “Water Eject” and has been a lifesaver for me over the past few days. Here’s how to use it.
Notice: The water eject Siri shortcut also works with iOS 15. It can be used on any iPhone compatible with iOS 15, including the new iPhone 13.
- To Open the “Water Eject” Siri shortcut, tap this link with your iPhone.
- After it opens, scroll down to the bottom.
- You will find the button here.
Please note: This is an untrusted shortcut. You will need to enable “Allow Untrusted Shortcuts” in your device settings.
- After you have added the shortcut to your shortcut list, tap it to activate water extraction on your device.
- Select “Begin water expulsion” from the drop-down menu and wait for the process to finish. The low-frequency sound is used to push water from your iPhone.
- Upon completion, the Siri shortcut turns down the volume of the device to fifty percent and delivers a completion notification to the user.
This shortcut can be added to your home screen so you can access it easily. You can also ask Siri to run “Water Eject” and it will automatically eject all water from your iPhone. The tool works on all iPhone models with Siri shortcuts. It also works on iPads and iPods with the most recent software.
With Siri Shortcuts, you can easily remove water stuck in your iPhone
This is how to easily get water out of your iPhone. It can be very annoying to have water droplets stuck to the iPhone speaker grilles. They can also be dangerous to your iPhone. It’s a bit surprising that Apple doesn’t have an integrated feature that allows you to solve this problem on iPhone. However, it’s great that Siri Shortcuts can help. If the shortcut doesn’t work, you have a few options to get rid of water from your iPhone. These include apps that can remove water from iPhones and online tools you can use to do the same.