Did you know that Facebook users upload approximately 350 million photos each day? If you are one of these users, and have uploaded many photos over the years it may be time to clean out your albums.
Before you delete all your photos on Facebook and lose them forever, it might be worth downloading them first. You’ll have a single folder that contains all of your photos.
You don’t need to download each image separately. This article will explain how to download all images at once.
Using a browser to download every photo from a Facebook profile
Some Facebook users download their entire photo collection in bulk because they wish to delete their accounts.
If this is the case, you should have the option to download your photos and videos first. This is how it looks when you use Facebook for the internet:
- Log in to your Facebook account. Click on the “downward-pointing Arrow” at the top right corner.
- Select Privacy and then Settings.
- On the left side, click on the “Your Facebook Information” button.
- You will now need to click the “Download Your Information” button.
- All categories are automatically selected. Click on the “Deselect All” button.
- Click on the “Photos and Videos” button.
- You can change the date range, select the format (HTML/JSON), and choose the media quality.
- Click on the button at the top right.
- Facebook will automatically create the file that contains all of the videos and photos you have uploaded to the platform.
- You will need to go to the “Available copy” tab from the same page that you requested the download. To save the file, click on the button to “Download”.
Notice: If you choose to download all Facebook photos in bulk, the created folder will also download any other data that is located in the folders. It is dependent on how many videos and photos you have on Facebook that it takes to download the file. After the process is completed, you will receive an email and a notification from Facebook.
Using a web browser, you can download all the photos from a Facebook page
Only photos can be downloaded from the Facebook page where you are the administrator. But, you will need to download all data in order to download all images.
You are basically creating a complete copy of your page. This is the only way Facebook pages work for now. Here’s how you can do it:
- Click on “Pages” on the left-hand side of your News Feed.
- Select your page, then select the “Settings”
- Select “General”, then (Download Page).
- Click to “Create a File.”
Facebook may take some time to create the downloadable file. After it is complete, you can save the file to your device.
How to Download All Photos from a Facebook Group Using a Browser
Facebook does not allow the extraction of data from groups like Pages. This could be due to several factors. This could be due to a large number of factors. Some groups may have thousands of members who wish to protect their data.
Technically, extracting files in groups could lead to large files. Although some browser extensions and addons allow you to download individual albums from Facebook, they may not always work well.
Using an iPhone, you can download all Facebook photos
iPhone users can also download photos from their Facebook accounts to their phones. Make sure you have enough storage to store the compressed file when you are ready to start.
- Start the Facebook app and tap the hamburger icon at the bottom of the screen’s right.
- Select Settings then go to the Section “Your Facebook Information”.
- Tap on the button to “Download Your Information”option.
- Tap on the option to view “Photos and videos”.
- Select the format and date range you want, then click to “Create File.”
- Wait for Facebook to create the file. Then, select the “Available copies” tab.
- Click on the “Download” button. Enter your password and click on «Continue»
You have the option to save your compressed file on your iPhone’s camera roll or iCloud.
How to Download All Photos from a Facebook Profile using Android
Android users can also download all of their Facebook photos as a single compressed file. Here’s how to use your Android tablet or phone.
- To open the Facebook app, tap the hamburger icon in the upper right corner.
- Select ‘Settings’ then choose ?Your Facebook Information”
- Next, choose “Download Your Information.” Be sure to de-select all categories.
- Select “Photos & Videos” and then choose the date range, file type, and media quality.
- Click on and wait for Facebook’s media to be gathered.
- After you are done, go to the tab “Available copies” and download your compressed file.
How to Download All Images From Facebook Messenger
You can’t retroactively save all photos you have already shared with friends if you don’t have enough. By tapping on each image, you can download them one at a time.
Here’s how to make Facebook image downloads an automatic action and save files manually.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Data & Storage.
- You can check the box “Save Photos”.
After you’ve completed these steps, your Messenger images and photos will be automatically saved to your device.
To download all Facebook photos at once, follow these steps
All photos can be downloaded from Facebook within your page or profile. This applies regardless of whether you are using the mobile app or browser version of Facebook.
- Navigate to Settings, and then click/tap on “Your Facebook information.”
- Select the information categories you wish to download. Choose “Photos & Videos”. You can also select the “date range”, “file format”, and “quality” of the photos & videos that you want to export.
- Allow Facebook to prepare the file, then tap or click the “Create a File” button.
- Next, click/tap on the “Available copy” tab.
Sometimes, the created file can grow to several GBs. Make sure you have enough storage and an internet connection to keep it safe.
How to download all photos from a Facebook album
Sometimes you don’t want every photo or video on your Facebook account. You can download just the album that you need. Here’s how it works.
- Log in to Facebook and go to your “profile”.
- Click on the tab for “Photos“, tab, and then ‘Albums’
- Click on the link to the album.
- Select to “Download Album.”
- Facebook will notify users when it has collected all images and videos from the selected album.
- A zip file containing all media will be sent to you.
Facebook business page photos: How to download them all
You can access all data on your Facebook business page, including photos and videos. You can’t save just pictures.
- Choose the “Settings” option from the menu of your Facebook Business Page.
- You can then go to ‘General,’ and select ‘Download Page.
- Select and click “Download Page” again, followed by Click “Create File”
- Facebook will notify you when all the data for your business page is available for download.
- Browse the file to locate the images. If you wish, copy them or cut them and then paste them into a new folder.
In closing, whether you want to purge your Facebook profile or just clean it up, there’s no need to lose all the photos forever when you don’t want them on Facebook anymore. Downloading and preserving your precious images and videos can be done in several ways. How you go about it is up to you!
FAQ: How to Download Facebook Images
Can I save my Facebook photos to the cloud?
Yes, you can save Facebook photos to your devices or the cloud such as iCloud and Google Photos. Navigate to “Settings>Your facebook information” and then click “Transfer a copy or your videos.”
Facebook will ask you to select a file location. You can choose “Google Photos” or any other destination that you prefer. Final step: confirm the transfer. When the import is completed, Facebook will send an email to you.
Can I get all my Facebook photos at once?
You can download all of your photos simultaneously. It’s possible to do this on both mobile devices as well as your computer (Mac or Linux, Windows, etc.). Accessing the “Your Facebook information section” menu from the “Settings” menu is the easiest way to obtain all images.
How can I copy all photos from Facebook?
You can also copy facebook images by using another term. You can easily copy all images from Facebook in three ways.
You can copy one image at a time. However, this might take some time.
You can also download one album at the time. The process will not take too long if you don’t have many albums.
Exporting all of your videos and photos at once is the third option. Remember that videos can be attached to all images exported in bulk. All the photos cannot be downloaded at once.