FuboTV subscriptions allow you to stream more than 100 channels and 130 live events. You can cancel your FuboTV subscription at any point, regardless of whether you received a seven-day trial to view one live game or have been using it for months. How to cancel your paid FuboTV subscription or free trial using an iOS or Roku TV web browser.
How to cancel your FuboTV subscription on Fubo.TV
Go to FuboTV to cancel your FuboTV Subscription. Next, click on your profile icon. Select My Account > Subscription and Billing. Click Cancel Subscription to confirm.
- Open any browser and go to fubo.tv.
- Click Next Sign in. This will be visible in the upper-right corner.
Notification: If you’ve already signed in to fubo.tv using this browser, you may see a window asking you to choose your profile. You can skip to the next step if you have already signed in on fubo. tv.
- Enter your username and password, then click Sign in. To sign in again, you’ll need to use the same username and password you used to sign in to your Apple, Google, and Facebook accounts.
- Then select your profile.
- Next, click on your profile icon and choose My Account. Your profile icon is located in the upper-right corner.
- Next, click Subscription & Billing. This will be located on the left side, just below the Account.
- Next, click Cancel subscription. Either you will see it or not. Cancel Subscribe You can find the button at the top of the page or the bottom.
Notice: When you get a popup prompt, click Complete Cancellation and not Pause Subscription.
- Select Cancel My Trial, then Yes, End Trial. You will receive a confirmation page confirming that your trial subscription has been canceled.
After you have canceled your subscription, you can choose to leave a reason, but this is optional. After you cancel your subscription, you will receive confirmation emails.
FuboTV customer support can be reached at 844-551-1005 if you need to confirm that your subscription was canceled. Their offices are closed from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.
You can cancel your FuboTV subscription if it doesn’t allow you to stream live games from your favorite team’s sports team. Check out our list of the best streaming services that let you watch live sports online without cable.
How to cancel your FuboTV subscription on a Roku TV
To cancel your FuboTV subscription, highlight FuboTV on your Roku TV and then press the star (*) button with your remote. Then select Manage Subscription > Cancel Subscription. Next, click Done. Wait for the confirmation prompt.
Not all FuboTVs can be purchased through Roku accounts.
- Turn on your Roku TV. Press the Home button on the remote. This button displays the home logo.
- Next, hover over FuboTV and press the Star button (*). Navigate to the FuboTV App by using the arrow buttons on the Roku remote. Once it is highlighted, press and hold the Star key on your remote.
- Next, click Manage Subscription. Restart your Roku device if the manage Subscription does not appear. If the manage Subscription doesn’t show up, but you see a Remove channel option, then skip to the next section.
- Then select Cancel Subscription. Do not press OK on Leave unchanged, exit.
- Next, choose Cancel Subscription. Do not press the OK button.
- Select Done. A message should appear confirming that your FuboTV subscription was successfully cancelled.
You might not see the confirmation message if you check your Manage Subscribers list. FuboTV customer service might be able to confirm that your subscription has been canceled.
How to cancel your FuboTV subscription on Roku’s website
Go to my.roku.com to cancel your FuboTV Subscription. Next, go to your My Account settings Manage subscriptions.
- Sign in to your account at my.roku.com. The Sign In option will be located in the upper-right corner.
- Next, hover your mouse over the avatar and click on My Account. After you have signed in successfully, your avatar icon will appear in the upper-right corner. A drop-down menu will open when you hover your mouse above your avatar icon. Click My Account.
- Next, click Manage subscriptions. This section is located in the lower-left corner of the window.
- FuboTV is the next option. Once you click Manage your subscriptions After clicking the button, you will be redirected back to the My Subscriptions page. There you will find a list of all your streaming and subscribed channels.
Not all subscriptions are listed on this page. FuboTV customer service can be reached at (800) 672-8889 to verify.
- Next, click on the Unsubscribe button to the right of FuboTV. Make sure the Unsubscribe button appears next to FuboTV.
- Click Yes, Unsubscribe. The button next to FuboTV should now say, Renew. FuboTV customer support can be reached within 24 hours if you do not see the change or want to confirm.
How to cancel your FuboTV subscription on Apple TV
Go to Settings > Users & Accounts > Manage Subscriptions > FuboTV. Next, select Cancel Subscription > Confirm. Wait for confirmation prompt.
Not all FuboTV purchases can be made through this method.
- Turn on your Apple TV and press the Home button.
- Next, go to Settings. This can be found by clicking down on the remote.
- Next, choose Users and Accounts.
- Then select your account. This will appear at the top right of your screen.
- Next, choose Subscriptions.
- Next, choose FuboTV. The Manage Subscriptions section will appear at the bottom. If FuboTV is not listed in Active subscriptions, then you may need to cancel it.
- Next, click Cancel Subscription. Cancel Subscription will be found at the bottom of this page, just below About Subscriptions & Privacy.
- Next, click on Confirm. Finally, click on Confirm to confirm that your FuboTV subscription was successfully cancelled. FuboTV will confirm your cancellation if you do not see it or if you are unsure.
How to cancel your FuboTV Subscription using an iOS Device
Go to Settings, click on your AppleID and cancel your FuboTV subscription. Next, tap Subscriptions to select FuboTV. Next, tap Cancel Subscription to confirm.
- Start the Settings App. Tap the Settings icon on your iOS device (such as an iPhone or iPad).
- Next, tap on your Apple ID. This will appear at the top right of the Settings screen. This screen will display your name and icon along with text that reads Apple ID.
- Next tap Subscribe.
- Next, tap FuboTV. You might also want to try other methods of cancelling FuboTV if you don’t get FuboTV.
- Next, tap Cancel Subscription.
- Next, click Confirm. Finally, tap Confirm.
You can find out more about how to cancel your iPhone subscription here.
What is the FuboTV Cancellation Policy and how does it work?
If you signed up for FuboTV through Roku, your access will be canceled once you cancel your FuboTV trial. If you signed up via FuboTV’s website, however, FuboTV will no longer be available to you.
You will be able to access your FuboTV subscription until the end of your current billing cycle after you cancel your FuboTV paid to subscribe. Fubo TV cannot provide refunds for partial or prepaid months of service. FuboTV may also charge you incorrectly if you contact your bank.