iPhone backups allow you to save all of your text messages and phone numbers.
Next, open the Settings app and select your name to backup your iPhone to iCloud. Next, toggle the slider beside iCloud Backup. Finally, tap Backup Now. Wait for the process to complete.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone. Type “settings” in the search bar at the top of your screen, and then click Go.
- Next tap on your name. This option will be at the top of the screen next to your profile icon.
- Next, tap iCloud.
- Select iCloud backup.
- Next, click on the slider beside iCloud back. Then, you can skip to the next step.
- Next tap on Backup Now. Do not disconnect from the internet while your iPhone backs-ups your data.
If you get a message that your backup is not sufficient, you can manually delete files from it. Next, backup your iPhone.
Navigate to Manage Storage at the top of your screen to select Backups. You can pay for up to 2TB of storage.
What is an iCloud Backup?
Most settings and data are preserved to the cloud after you back up iPhones to iCloud.
When the iPhone is switched off and connected to a WiFi network, or a power source (or both), iCloud backups are enabled. The iPhone will not slow down while it backs up. This should not happen while you are asleep.
Keep reading: Transfer photos to your iPhone
How do you back up your iPhone to a Mac
Connect your iPhone with a Mac using a USB cable to back up your data. Next click on the General tab.
- Use a USB cable to connect your iPhone with a Mac.
- Next, open a Finder Window. Click on the half-blue/half-grey icon in your Dock and then press N key + Command simultaneously.
- Next, select your iPhone from the sidebar. The name of your iPhone should be displayed in the left sidebar beneath your Finder window. Localities.
Notification: If your iPhone does not appear in the left-sidebar click Locator in The Menu Bar. Next select Preferences from the Drop-Down Menu. Click the Sidebar Tab at the top-right of the popup window. Next check the box next to DVDs, CDs, and iOS Devices.
Note: This is your first backup of the iPhone on Mac. Next, click Trust on the computer and then tap Trust on iPhone. Finally, enter your passcode.
- Click backup now. Expand the Finder window to see the General tab. Back up all data by clicking on the General tab.
Wait for the backup to complete. After the backup process is complete, you should not disconnect your iPhone.
We have a step-by-step guide to help you restore your iPhone from a backup.
How do you back up your iPhone on a Windows 10 computer
To back up your iPhone to Windows 10, connect it to the computer with a USB cable. Wait for the backup to finish.
- Use a USB cable to connect your iPhone to a Windows 10 computer.
- Next, launch the iTunes app on your computer. Download the app from Apple here.
- Next tap on the iPhone icon. This icon will be in the upper-left corner just below the Library tab.
- Tap Backup Now.
You can backup your iPhone with. This article will teach you how to restore factory settings.