Google Chrome is the most popular browser due to its many extensions.
How can I add an extension for Chrome?
Next, search for and browse an extension before clicking add to Chrome. Click on the Extension link to view a complete listing of all active extensions.
- Start the Chrome web browser from your computer.
- Next, visit the Chrome Web Store. Next, click Extensions. These will appear at the top left sidebar.
- The search bar can be used to locate an extension. You can search extensions by keyword or name.
Notification – Click on More Extensions to view all extensions
- Click Next to add Chrome. Click the extension name to view more information, reviews, or similar extensions.
- Next, click Add Extension in this pop-up window.
- To access the extension, click the Extensions link in the upper-right corner. To access additional settings or options, click on the extension name. The thumbtack icon can be used to pin the extension in the address bar.
You can find our Top Chrome Extensions here.
Remove Chrome Extensions
Click the three dots icon at the top-right of your browser window to disable Chrome extensions. Click the slider in blue next to the extension that you wish to disable.
- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- Next, click the menu button. The three dots icon can be found in the upper-right corner of your browser.
- Move your mouse too. Now, click on.
- Select Extensions.
- Click the blue slider to disable
Click the Extensions button in the upper-right corner to confirm that an extension was deleted.
Click the blue slider to activate an extension.
How can I delete Chrome Extensions?
Enter chrome://extensions/ in the address bar to completely remove extensions from Google Chrome. Click on Remove.
This guide will show you how to speed up Chrome.