With the enormous growth of mobile devices, including those like the iPhone, iPad along with Google Pixel, many users want to know how to access the contents of their Internet bookmarks. To find out how to view bookmarks on your tablet or smartphone select your device from the following list and follow the steps.
- Android devices
- iOS devices
How do you view bookmarks on Android devices?
To access bookmarks on an Android device or smartphone follow these steps.
- Start your Google Chrome browser.
- In the upper-right corner your browser’s window, click on the icon.
- Choose Bookmarks from the drop-down menu which appears.
How to access bookmarks on iOS devices?
To view bookmarks on an iOS device, such as an iPhone or a previous-generation iPad , follow these steps.
- Visit your home screen and click the icon on the lower right corner to start Safari.
- When you are sure that the Safari browser is running Tap the bookmark icon that is located at the lower right on the display.
- Be sure you have the Bookmark icon in the upper right ( A) and then click the Favorites ( B).