Imagine a world where you can have an in-depth conversation with your computer, without it feeling awkward. Well, that future is now here and it’s called Conversational AI. What is conversational AI? It’s designed to mimic human conversation so that the user feels comfortable talking to it. The idea behind Conversational AI is to give businesses a way to more efficiently communicate with consumers via text messaging channels such as SMS or email.
According to Sutherland experts,“As customer demand for better experiences grows, brands are looking for new ways to innovate their support channels beyond just email and voice.”
Utilizing voice recognition to improve customer experience
Voice recognition is a great way to improve your customer experience in a number of ways. Let’s take a look at some of the ways it can help and what you might expect from your customers when you implement this technology.
- Simplify the process for new customers signing up for service.
- You can use voice recognition
- Reduce errors on account management forms by providing predictive data entry.
- Enable faster access to information, such as answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs).
Bringing interactivity to marketing channels
AI can be used to improve marketing channels, including customer engagement and marketing automation.
- Customer engagement: AI-powered chatbots can help with customer service by providing information on products, detecting in-app purchases or showing them offers based on past behavior. The bot will also ask users if they want to receive notifications when new content is published, making it easier for them to stay updated with your business’s latest updates.
In addition, these bots can handle the most common questions asked by customers so that your staff doesn’t have to spend time solving problems that are simple enough for a bot-powered virtual assistant (VA).
- Marketing automation: AI algorithms are useful in automating tasks such as email list segmentation and sending out emails based on specific rules set up by marketers (for example, “if someone signs up for our newsletter today but hasn’t visited our website in three months, send him an email inviting him back”).
They allow companies who have limited resources at their disposal a way of reaching out more effectively—the best part? You won’t need anyone else involved except for yourself!
Enhancing internal communications
Internal communications: AI technology can be used to improve internal communications in businesses. It can do so by delivering content that is more relevant and personalized for employees, thereby increasing their productivity and satisfaction levels.
Employee retention: AI-powered chatbots are excellent tools for employee engagement, which directly impacts employee retention rates. By providing users with the ability to ask questions or share feedback with no human interaction required, companies can ensure that their employees never feel left out or ignored again.
Repurposing legacy systems
The next time you’re in the mood to repurpose some old tech, take a look at your business analytics systems. Analytics tools are used by organizations to capture and analyze data from all facets of their business processes. These include customer interactions, transactions, and more.
Oftentimes these tools were built using traditional programming languages like Java or C++ that don’t support AI capabilities such as natural language processing (NLP).
In short, AI technology is taking over the world of business. And while it may seem like a daunting task to embrace this change, doing so will not only help your company stay relevant. It will also make sure you continue to thrive in today’s competitive marketplace.