Microsoft just recently presented a special attribute referred to as “Stickers” on Windows 11 for Education variation 22H2. Utilizing the attribute, you can include numerous amazing electronic sticker labels to your desktop computer wallpaper and also develop an individualized experience.
While you can still allow and also include sticker labels for various other Windows 11 variations, such as Home, Professional or various other, see to it you have the current Windows 11 variation 22H2 prior to carrying on more.
To utilize the sticker labels, you require to allow the sticker labels include in the computer system registry editor. You can include several sticker labels to your desktop computer.
- Step 1: Enable the Stickers Using the Registry Editor
Before you can begin including and also personalizing sticker labels on Windows 11 22H2 system, you initially require to allow them in the computer system registry editor. You can do so by tweaking some computer system registry setups. Because making unacceptable modifications to the computer system registry can create system concerns, take into consideration developing a windows registry back-up to later on recover your system to the previous setup if any kind of problem takes place. When you do that, you can go on to the complying with actions.Press Windows + R, kind
and also press Enter to introduce the computer system registry editor.
- Then, broaden the dropdown in the left sidebar up until you get to the complying with address. Duplicate and also paste the address listed below right into the computer system registry address bar. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftPolicyManagercurrentdevice
- Right-click on device and also pick New > > Key.
- Rename NewKey as
- Right-click on Stickers and also pick
- New > > DWORD (32-bit) Value
- . Rename the NewValue as EnableStickers
- and also double-click to open it. On the Edit timely, established the Value information to 1
- and also press okay. Close all the computer system registry home windows. Step 2: Add the Stickers
- Once you have actually made the required computer system registry modifications to allow sticker labels, you currently can access the sticker labels as adheres to.
Press the Windows trick + I to open up the Settings app. Select
from the sidebar.
- On the appropriate pane, pick
- Background. Expand the
- Personalize your background dropdown. Click
- Add stickers
- switch alongside Choose sticker labels for your wallpaper. Scroll down or utilize the search bar to pick your recommended sticker label and also press Enter. Note:
If you have a strong shade or slide show established as the history wallpaper, you can not include the sticker labels.
01001010Step 3: Customize the Stickers01001010Once you include the sticker labels, you can not pick or click them straight. If you desire to personalize a sticker label or get rid of, you have to comply with the actions listed below.01001010 Press Windows + D to return to the desktop computer screen.01001010Right-click a vacant location and also pick 01001010Add or modify stickers01001010.01001010 To get rid of a sticker label, pick it and also click the 01001010Trash01001010 symbol.01001010 To make the sticker label dimension bigger or smaller sized, drag the edge takes care of appropriately.01001010 When done, click the 01001010cross01001010 symbol at the leading.01001010.