Working in a profession that requires a great deal of communication skills, such as a high-powered job or managing a small business, presents one of the biggest challenges you have to face. It is important that you are able to impress the people sitting in front of you as well as get your point across in a direct and focused manner.
If you want to make this happen, you’re going to have to make sure that you have the right tools. If you’re planning to give a presentation in the future, you must know about the best presentation apps that provides the professional PowerPoint templates and infographics.
Despite the fact that there are a lot of options, they don’t all offer the quality that you might need right now. In this article, you’ll find the best alternatives to PowerPoint. You’ll discover new ways of presenting in the future and be able to do more than you could do with PowerPoint.
The purpose of this article is to review the best presentation apps to replace PowerPoint, like Renderforest, Visme etc, while making special considerations to free alternatives to Prezi. I really recommend that you take a look at all of them before choosing one for yourself, and get to know all of their major pros and cons.
5 best Presentation Making Apps
Presentation apps like Visme are among the best. Presentations and other visual content creation can be done with this software. This program allows you to create flyers, reports, interactive Ebooks, learning resources, surveys, charts, and graphs. Illustrations, characters, and gestures are included.
Your presentation will come to life through engaging and interactive multimedia like images, videos, sounds, and more. Since Visme is a cloud-based application, you can use it anywhere with an internet connection. Because of this, 93% of users said they would recommend Visme to other professionals. Here are Visme’s positives and negatives.
- The Visme presentation app is an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint and Prezi. A drag-and-drop interface makes it easy for users of any skill level. No matter how experienced or how new you are, you can easily create amazing presentations using it. With Visme, another app similar to Keynote, you can create stunning presentations with hundreds of editable infographics templates and built-in slides.
- It’s possible to create presentations either online or offline with Visme. Creating a link for the presentation online or downloading it as an offline HTML5 file is all you need to do.
- In addition to creating presentations, Visme is also suitable for creating infographics, graphics for social media, and interactive online content.
- Learning Visme takes a little longer because of its robustness. Sections cannot easily be moved, cloned, or changed in Visme.
- Despite having plenty of free images that you can use in your presentations and infographics, it doesn’t offer photo elements with transparent backgrounds.
Your phone can now make professional-looking video presentations with Renderforest video maker. There are three easy steps to creating an impressive presentation.
- Choose a pre-built template
- Personalize it by adding your own media files and text, selecting a song, choosing a font style and color
- After previewing your presentation, download it
It is possible to create not only presentations, but also animated videos, intros and logos, slideshows, and music visualizations with Renderforest.
- It’s expensive. Presentation slides are limited.
- There are professional design templates that can be customized. A large music library is available. Users can upload their own font styles. Color palettes are available.
3. Canva’s slides
A free web presentation software program like Prezi for creating stunning presentations that engage your audience, Canva’s slide is one of the Prezi-like apps.
There are hundreds of presentation templates on Canva’s slide on a variety of topics you can use to design your presentation. Your presentations will pop if you choose the right images, fonts, and colors. Presentations can be created in minutes with the tools it has, including frames, shapes, illustrations, and grids.
- You can enhance your presentation’s look and feel by adding photos from Canva’s library. Your presentation can also be created by uploading your own photos to Canva’s slide. You can customize the software by adding your company logo, colors, and fonts to your presentation.
- Canva’s slide editor allows teams to collaborate on presentation creation. To collaborate with someone, you simply create a team, choose that person, and invite him/her to the presentation. Canva’s editor then provides them the opportunity to leave comments and respond to suggestions.
- You can download your presentation in PowerPoint format and access your presentation from anywhere since it is a web-based platform.
- Creating presentations is free, but if you want quality photos, you must pay $1 per picture. A slide by Canva is not intended for advanced presentations. You must also wait a long time when customizing slides.
When it comes to finding the best presentation app for people who use tablets for this type of work, you won’t need to look much further than FlowVella. This app was developed specifically for tablet use. You can easily integrate media from all sorts of different sources with smart gesture technology, offering you more options than you can imagine.
There are several cloud storage options available and these are especially nice for those who are always on the go and like to be able to download and save their progress at any time of the day or night, no matter where they are. Because of this, many people refer to it as one of the best alternatives to PowerPoint. It is a multi-award winning app which has been around since 2005, and it managed to retain its popularity over time, improving and thriving over the years.
- One of the major advantages of the FlowVella app is that it allows you to work whenever, wherever, and however you like without having to worry about anything.
- Graphs, charts, and analytics can be integrated into it in a very straightforward and easy manner, making it an excellent presentation tool for that kind of thing.
- Furthermore, there are a lot of free templates available that can be used and edited on this program, making it among the best PowerPoint alternatives.
- Obviously, this is an Apple and Mac app, so not everyone will benefit from it. You will have difficulty utilizing it effectively if you use other devices.
- While a web app is available, there are no support options for other tablets. Whether or not this hinders it from being one of the best alternatives to PowerPoint is up to you.
5. Google Slides
Because we all know the name Google, many people gravitate towards Google Slides. You might as well use Google Slides if you already use Google Docs and Google Sheets. Many of the competitors lack global recognition, which gives the brand an edge. There are a number of benefits to using this free software, other than the brand.
As a matter of fact, the Google Slides app can open PowerPoint documents, which makes it a no-brainer for people looking for the best alternative to PowerPoint. With this feature, people can more easily switch from one to the other. Additionally, it’s a platform you can start using immediately since getting started isn’t particularly complex.
- Since the platform is so easy to use, that’s probably the most compelling reason to get started with Google Slides. You don’t have to pay for this or any of the other similar platforms from Google.
- Google Slides as a platform offers undeniable value in that regard. Even compared with those you have to pay for, it seems like the best presentation app. At the moment, it is even regarded as one of the best PowerPoint alternatives.
- Before deciding to use Google Slides, one might want to be cautious. In order for it to function properly, you need to have access to the internet, which in some cases can be problematic.
- It is not possible to embed videos and there is a lack of themes, which are common in other platforms.
The 5 best presentation apps listed above. There may be a presentation app that is ideal for your business among these options. You can use these examples to make your point when delivering a presentation.
So, take advantage of these ideas and give them a try to find out which is the best presentation app for you.