Your Apple Watch refused to turn on when you tried to activate it. The screen won’t turn on despite you tapping it, pressing each button and using voice control. This article will show you how to fix the Apple Watch Series 6 that won’t turn on.
Your Apple Watch Has Been Recently Damaged
Apple Watches may be strong, but they aren’t invincible. This could be the reason your Apple Watch stops turning on after being dropped or damaged in any other way.
Even the Apple Watch Series 6 has a limit on its water resistance. Take a look at any recent splashes or spills that may have occurred nearby. Your Apple Watch was it within reach?
You can contact Apple directly to get repairs done if you have an event in mind.
HOW TO REPAIR A APPLE WATCH SERIE 6 THAT WON’T TURN ON
Hard Reset Your Apple Watch
Sometimes, a hard reset can be all that is needed to fix an Apple Watch that has gone haywire. Although it might not be permanent, this is a quick and simple fix before you get too far into the repair process.
How do I hard reset my Apple Watch?
- Hold the Side and Digital Crown buttons simultaneously.
- The Apple logo will appear when you hold both buttons down. Then release.
Make sure your Apple Watch has Power Reserve turned off
Many people assume that Power Reserve is similar to the iPhone’s battery-saving features. You might be surprised to discover that almost every smart feature on your Apple Watch has stopped functioning after you activate this function.
It’s easy for your Apple Watch to think it is powered off when in fact it is in Power Reserve mode. This can be a quick and easy troubleshooting step.
These steps will get your Apple Watch working again if it is in Power Reserve mode.
- Hold the side button down.
- Keep pressing the side button down until you see the Apple logo on your watch face.
- Your Apple Watch will turn on again and look normal if you have successfully disabled Power Reserve.
Turn off the screen curtain on your Apple Watch
This feature is useful for movie theaters, but it can also give the impression that your Apple Watch will not charge or turn on. Before you attempt a more detailed troubleshooting step, make sure that Screen Curtain is turned off.
Why does my Apple Watch display a screen curtain?
- Open the Watch app for your iPhone.
- Tap Accessibility.
- Tap VoiceOver.
- Turn off the switch near Screen Curtain.
You might also like another Apple Watch charging cable
The magnetic charging cables for Apple can be quite fragile. A damaged Apple Watch charging cable could be the cause of your problems. It could be worth your time to test the charging cable in a variety of ways. This will save you time and effort later.
To fully troubleshoot the charging cable on your Apple Watch, there are a few steps:
- Make sure to clean your Apple Watch’s charging cable and any dirt.
- Use an anti-static toothbrush to clean the USB end on your magnetic charging cable.
If this doesn’t work,
- If you have a spare charging cable, try another one.
- Your Apple Watch will charge with one charging cable but not the other, which means that you have a problem with your original charging cable.
Apple Watch Repair
If you have tried all the troubleshooting steps and still can’t resolve the problem, it’s best to contact Apple directly. If you want to prevent the problem from getting worse, it is best to let a professional diagnose the device.
How do I repair my Apple Watch with Apple?
Apple can be reached via a variety of methods to arrange repairs. If you are willing to visit an Apple Store:
- Make an appointment at the Genius Bar in your area.
- For a free diagnosis or repair quote, bring your Apple Watch to us!
If you’d prefer a mail-in repair service:
- Visit Apple’s support site.
- Apple offers mail-in repair services.
Apple Watch is Back!
There are many reasons why your Apple Watch doesn’t work. It’s amazing how many explanations there are. These steps will help you to quickly understand what is wrong. If your Apple Watch Series 6 does not turn on, this is all you need to know. Good luck!