Apple Music’s latest feature is Replay. This feature allows you to view the songs that you have played the most over the course of the year. Apple Music Replay, which is similar to Spotify’s Wrapped playlist allows you to see your most-played songs whenever you like. This playlist can be accessed with multiple devices and takes only a few seconds.
This guide will show you how to view your most-played songs on Apple Music across different devices.
Apple Music Replay
You can view the top music you’ve listened to on Apple Music Replay by clicking on the app’s music streaming service. Apple Music introduced this feature in January 2021. You can use it to view your most-listened songs from any year, including 2020.
These playlists include artists, bands, as well as songs that you listened to most. Apple Music Replay allows you to see what songs you’ve listened to over the years. It can also help you recall songs that you might have forgotten. Apple includes music from your iPhone and any other devices you signed in to your Apple Music account.
This feature was inspired from Spotify’s Wrapped playlist. You can access your Replay playlist all year long, but not like the Wrapped feature which is only available at the end the year.
A subscription to Apple Music is a prerequisite for a Replay playlist. Apple will not be able to create a Replay playlist if you don’t have a subscription to Apple Music but you have listened to Apple Music. After listening to enough songs, Apple Music will show you your most-listened songs for the year.
Apple Music songs that are most popular on iPhone
Access your Apple Music Replay playlist via the Apple Music Website, or through the iPhone app. Follow these steps to find the most popular Apple Music songs for your iPhone.
- Open the Apple Music app from your home screen.
- Navigate to the tab in the bottom menu.
- Find the Replay Your Top Songs By Year folder in the Listen Now Section.
- Navigate to the Replay 2020 folder.
- You can view the top listened songs for 2020 by scrolling down. You don’t need to worry about missing songs in this playlist.
- If you want to listen, you can tap the Play or Shufflebuttons underneath the playlist’s title.
- Replay playlist contains 100 songs from each year. To see the 2017 playlist, go to the Replay: Your Top Song Lists by Year section.
- The Featured artists section will be displayed under each playlist. To see the exact artists you have listened to, tap the See All button in the lower-right corner.
How to Find Your Favorite Apple Music Songs on an iPad
It’s similar to using an iPhone for accessing and finding your Apple Music Replay folders. You can find out more by following the steps below:
- Visit the Apple Music App on your iPad.
- Click on the Listen now tab in the sidebar.
- Go to the Play: Your Top Songs By Year section.
- Tap on the folder that you are interested in, and locate it.
- Find the most popular apple music songs by going down.
This is all there is to it. You can view playlists from different years starting with the year you signed up for Apple Music.
How to Find Your Favorite Apple Music Songs on a Mac
You can use Apple Music to search for your most-played songs on Apple Music. Here are the steps:
- Go to the Apple Music Website from your browser.
- Click the Sign in button at the upper-right corner.
- On the next page, click the Continue With Password button.
- Enter your Apple ID and password to create your Apple Music account.
- Click Listen now in the left sidebar.
- Continue to Replay Your Top Songs By Year.
- You can find the year that you would like to see the most popular songs (e.g. 2020).
- To view the songs , click on the Playback 2020 folder.
- Simply click the Playbutton to play any of the Replay playlists. It’s located on the left-hand side of each folder.
You can add songs from the Replay playlist into your other playlists. The Apple Music Replay does not offer detailed statistics or graphics like Spotify Wrapped. However, you can still share Replay playlists across different devices.
Replay playlists can be viewed the same way by using the Music app for Mac.
How To Find the Most Popular Apple Music Songs for Windows
You can access the Apple Music website and iTunes to see which Apple Music songs were most popular on your Windows computer.
Follow these steps to locate the Replay folder from Apple Music on Windows.
- Go to Apple Music in your browser.
- Navigate to the Log In link in the upper-right corner.
Register with your Apple ID password.
- Go to the Listen now tab in the left sidebar.
- Scroll down to the Playlist: Top Songs By Year folder.
- Click on the Replay folder to access it for one year.
- To listen to the Replay playlist, click on the Playbutton.
Apple Music can be accessed via iTunes as well:
- Open iTunes on Windows.
- If you don’t have an account, sign in and click the Browsetab at the top of the menu.
- Search Replay: The Top Songs By Year in the List.
How To Find the Most Popular Apple Music Songs On Android
You can also download Apple Music to your Android device if you are an Android user. It works exactly the same way as an iPhone. You can also use Apple Music’s Replay feature, as long as you have an Apple Music subscription. This is how to locate the most popular Apple Music songs on Android.
- Open the Apple Music App on your Android phone.
- Go to the Listen Now section at the bottom.
- Go to Play: The Top Songs By Year.
- Tap Play in the Replay folder.
Remember Your Favorite Songs
It’s easy to find out how to view the Apple Music music you have listened to most. You can view the songs that you listened the most to each year regardless of what device you are using. Even though you can see your favorites for this year, it is best to wait until the end to get the full effect.
Are you familiar with Apple Music’s Replay? Which playlist was the most surprising? Please let us know what you think in the comments below.